Managing your job - a three step process
At DSI, we manage your project from start to finish, helping you complete your building or renovation project smoothly and professionally. One, two, three - and it's done!
Step 1: Customer Stone Selection
- Fax or email the dimensions of your project to DSI
- Select your stone from a supplier/distributor. Local distributors include:
- Amsum & Ash
- Stone Holding
- Cold Spring
- DSI purchases the slab stock selected by the customer, either at local suppliers/distributors or through suppliers in Chicago, if necessary.
- For smaller projects, select a stone from DSI's extensive inventory of stone remnants.
Step 2: Template & Information Gathering
- Once you have selected your stone, DSI begins the fabrication process.
- DSI templates your job and gathers sink, faucet, edging and other pertinent information.
Step 3: Fabrication and Installation
- DSI fabricates your job and installs the finished product in two to three weeks